28 mar 2006

Ah crap.

I've feeling alright today... except for a couple of things.

One of them just happened. My parents seem to have noticed that I'm eating outside a lot and spending too much time outside at night, which reveals my poor money and sleep administration. Dad mentioned today, "we need some help sometimes", financially speaking. I couldn't answer. Nobody likes to be told their truths.

Another is directly related. I just happened to check my bank account today. It's almost empty! My two accounts combined won't give me even $1000. Not good, specially considering I'm using a lot of gas. I know everyone else at CETEA is in similar trouble, but... well... there goes the poor financial planning thing again.

The last one, the one that has been bugging me most, probably, has nothing to do with money, however. It's something sentimentally related. It's a challenge I really need to overcome, but I've been unable to complete. And it's also the reminder of how lonely this office tends to appear sometimes.

5 comentarios:

darksonxd dijo...

eat this, i hope it helps...

Raven Darkmoon dijo...

just hang on. something good will come out of all those crappy nights. =)

Salutations and gl my friend. =D

(I'll have to back out of the Puyo Tournament... No money (you're not the only one with financial problems, even if I'm just a kid... =( )

sgenius dijo...

D4rk$on: Tnx so much... tnx for the visit too! Nice blog you have!

Raven: um... que no sea por falta de dinero, que no asistas... neta =) it's just for fun, you know!

darksonxd dijo...

I should say the same to you!
Keep up the good work...

avedeeo dijo...

comenten en mexicano dammit! ..ehh.. um... yo te quiero *hug*